Hi again Friends!
Hope all is well with you and getting ready for the weekend!
Before I forget, I would like to forward a comment made by my daughter on the previous blog, You Call that Music? She said, “Dad, if it’s too loud, you’re too old!” Now, she’s getting closer to 39 with every passing day but, she is going to see the New Kids on the Block in concert, not once but, TWICE this weekend! ‘Nuff said!
Ok. here is a list of some establishments that may give you a discount if you ask for it!
- Banana Republic 30% off (50+)
- Bealls 20% off 1st Tues of each month (50+)
- Belk’s 15% off 1st Tues of each month (55+)
- Big Lots 30% off
- C. J. Banks 10% every Wednesday (50+)
- Dress Barn 20% off (55+)
- Goodwill 10% off one day a week (date varies by location)
- Hallmark 10% off one day a week (date varies by location)
- Kmart 40% off Wednesdays only (50+)
- Kohls 15% off (60+)
- Modell’s 30% off
- Rite Aid 10% off Tuesdays & 10% off of prescriptions
- Ross Stores 10% off every Tuesday (55+)
- Salvation Army Thrift Up to 50% off (55+)
- Stein Mart 20% off red-dot clearance items – 1st Monday of the month (55+)
- Albertson’s 10% off – 1st Wednesday of the month (55+)
- American Discount 10% off every Monday (50+)
- Food Lion 60% off every Monday (60+)
- Fry’s Supermarkets 10% off Using Free Club Membership – every Monday (55+)
- Great Valu Food Stores 5% off every Tuesday (60+)
- Gristedes Supermarkets 10% off every Tuesday (60+)
- Kroger 10% off (date varies by location)
- Publix 15% off every Wednesday (55+)
Note: If travelling by air, check with your airline before booking your flight for any discounts that they may be offering Senior Citizens!
- Rail – Amtrak 15% off (62+)
- Bus – Greyhound 15% off (62+)
- Bus – Trailways Various discounts for 60+
- Alamo Up to 25% off for AARP Members
- Avis Up to 25% off for AARP Members
- Budget 40%-50% off for AARP Members
- Dollar 10% off (50+)
- Enterprise 5% off for AARP Members
- Hertz Up to 30% off for AARP Members
- National Up to 30% off for AARP Members
Well, that’s it for now! Stay tuned as there are more discounts to come!
I hope this list helps in saving some of you a couple of bucks so that you may enjoy yourself in other endeavors!
PLEASE, PLEASE, let me know if you are interested in seeing more info like this and if you. by any chance, know of other establishments that are offering Seniors a discount for their patronage!
Remember to ASK for the discount!! No asking, No getting! You have, absolutely, NOTHING to lose (except the savings)!
Thanks again for taking the time to read my blog! It is my intention for you to spend a minute or two of your day in an enjoyable way!
Take care and see you again soon at “The Over 50 Corner” !